cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kb1
Collaborator
Jump to solution

came across error "too many security gateways in network objects"

So my gateways licenses got expired in my lab environment which im running on my laptop, so i already took backups and then deleted the gateways and added them again on gns3 and then went through the fist time configs on both and and restored backups on both. After that opened smartconsole and reestablished trust for both gateways, so everything fine till here, now when im trying to install the policies on both it says "too many security gateways in network objects" no idea how to rectify this as i only see one gateway object (one each for Gtwy-A & B) or maybe the error means something else which i cannot understand, hopefully someone can help me here, im pretty sure only a small modification has to be made to correct this error, attaching pic below-

This is how my smartconsole looks after reestablishing trust and everything(notice it still shows expired license))This is how my smartconsole looks after reestablishing trust and everything(notice it still shows expired license))

So above is how my smartconsole appears now, even the licenses still show expired on both Gateways(A & B)

Error.PNG

Above is the error shown when trying to install policy on either of the gateways.

Using vmwareworkstation pro 15.5.1 build-15018445

gns3 version 2.2.5

Running on win 10 pro, laptop model aero  15 classic, 64 gb ram, i7-9750h

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
That is definitely a licensing-related error message, though why it is coming up with the 15-day PNP, not sure.
Please install an All-in-One eval license and see if the issue persists.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
kb1
Collaborator
but i dont think thats the issue, the thing is when you remove the checkpoint appliance from the gns3 topology and add it back then the 15 day trial license gets renewed, ive also verified it by typing "cplic print -x" on both gateways and it shows license expires on april 11th for both, so theres definitely no license issue here, there is something else.
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
That is definitely a licensing-related error message, though why it is coming up with the 15-day PNP, not sure.
Please install an All-in-One eval license and see if the issue persists.
0 Kudos
kb1
Collaborator
looks like it was a license issue and as you suggested i did use eval licenses on both the gateways and problem solved, thank you.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events