Pick any of these:
1. Cloud-based management. Expand on the "Demo Mode" with redundancy and dynamic capacity expansion for logging.
2. Objects only UI export/import functionality (with selector option).
3. Parser library for integration of 3rd party logs into SmartEvent.
4. Integration of 3rd party APIs with SmartEvent actions.
5. Implement all of the binary options (i.e. disabled or enabled) that are presently available only via CLI or DBedit into SmartConsole's object properties.
6. Remove maintenance charges for memory modules from the list, they looks ridiculous to anyone paying attention.
7. Make SmartEvent a basic component of the management server in addition to keeping it available as a separate license. Since removal of SmartReporter calling SmartEvent an "option" is not going over well with SMBs. Additionally, almost every security vendor now offering their "Dashboards" comparable with SmartView as standard.
8. Reintroduce Web Management portal functionality covering all policies.
9. Get your marketing in order: that "X generation" and "Don't believe the hype" are awful and do nothing to attract new customers. absence from most of the categories in Gartner and NSS labs reports is detrimental. I am beginning to hear the question "what is Check Point". Take a look at cloud offerings by PAN and Fortinet: they are listed on top of AWS and Azure 3rd party security vendor solutions (AMIs, VMs).
10. Integrate CPUSE with SmartConsole.
11. SD-WAN options for normal gateways/clusters, as well as a separate, cheaper licensed limited functionality objects and, possibly, cloud-based configurator but with logging and monitoring by both, cloud and SMS.
12. And this is a big one: please figure out upgrade and update mechanisms that do not look like Rube-Goldberg machine. Yes, CPUSE in a small environments is a step in the right direction, however it does not work for upgrades in the cloud, we are still figuring out the cluster upgrade sequences and in MDS environment it is actually not funny. In ideal scenario, your customers should right-click the object in the SmartConsole, irrespective of what it represents: gateway, cluster, VSX, SMS, SmartEvent server, MDS, Endpoint Management or vSEC and select "upgrade" or "update" and be done with it.
13. Integrate ICA management functionality in SmartConsole, as WebUI for it is a pain to even get to.
14. Permit installation of individual layers of the policy by dedicated administrators.
15. "migrate export" capabilities with scheduling configurable in SmartConsole (retention duration and scheduled transfer to remote repositories via SCP, SFTP).
16. Expanded log maintenance capabilities configurable in SmartConsole (retention duration and scheduled transfer to remote repositories via SCP, SFTP).
17. Rule acceleration status indicator in SmartConsole.
18. Add Users, (including those in AD) as a possible choice for source in "Suspicious Activity Rule" in SmartView Monitor.