As part of our announcements, we will record a short video with Gil Shwed and Dr. Dorit Dor answering some of your questions!
Please submit your questions via email to email@example.com by 26th May 2018 to ensure it will be considered.
We will share the video (with the award winners!) during the first week of June 2018.
Voting is now open for the below categories.
We will take your votes until 29th May 2018 @ 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time.
A vote will enter you into a raffle for a Check Point 1490 Appliance!
Here are the categories we are giving awards for and soliciting nominations for:
- Nominations for Check Point Infinity Implementation of the Year
- What is your Check Point Idea of the Year?
- Nominations for Check Point Infinity Feature of the Year
- What's the Best Code Hub Contribution of the Year?
- Nominations for CheckMates Member of the Year 2018?
- Nominations for CheckMates Post of the Year 2018
- Nomination for CheckMates Contributor of the Year 2018?
We are also going to give an award to the CheckMates Live Local User Group of the Year, but are not asking for nominations in this category.