Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
handiansudianto
Collaborator

Hello,

How we can route all internet traffic from user who connected to the VPN client, so the traffic will pass thru the checkpoint rather than the traffic goes to user local internet provider?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Its called hub mode. You need to enable below options and then proper rules to allow it. In other words, split VPN needs to be disabled. Please refer to below screenshots, hope it helps.

Andy

First option is in global properties and should say "yes"

Screenshot_1.png

 Below is on gateway properties and should be enabled:

Screenshot_2.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I had client ask me that same question once and when we spoke with TAC, they were told it was not possible. Mind you, this was just over a year ago, maybe end of 2021, so its possible something may had changed since : - )

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Its called hub mode. You need to enable below options and then proper rules to allow it. In other words, split VPN needs to be disabled. Please refer to below screenshots, hope it helps.

Andy

First option is in global properties and should say "yes"

Screenshot_1.png

 Below is on gateway properties and should be enabled:

Screenshot_2.png

0 Kudos
handiansudianto
Collaborator

Hello,

So this setting is globally, i mean we can't configure for some vpn user?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Not as far as I know.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I had client ask me that same question once and when we spoke with TAC, they were told it was not possible. Mind you, this was just over a year ago, maybe end of 2021, so its possible something may had changed since : - )

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

To add to my last response, you are probably better to open an official TAC case and get answer in writitng. You know how the term goes, CYA, aka cover your a * * ; - )

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You can configure it “Client Decide” so a user can choose to use Hub Mode.
However, you cannot force it for a specific user, it is either forced for everyone or forced for no one.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Good point, though I had not see any customers choose option for client decide, but it is there if someone chooses to use it 🙂

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events