Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

Study Material for Check Point Certified Security Principles Associate (CCSPA)

Has anybody come across any study material for the Check Point Certified Security Principles Associate (CCSPA) exam?

If not, the ones who have passed the said exam, what products did you have to study?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

You will find the training data sheet for the certifications in this Check Point area:

https://training-certifications.checkpoint.com/#/

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

I'm sorry, has it been renamed? It doesn't seem to be on the page mentioned.
0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/www/estore/training/docs/CPTS-AAP-SECESS-01-NG.pdf

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

Good stuff, thanks!

Has anybody come across any studying material as well in addition to these exam objectives? Would I be safe to assume that one can pass this exam easily if they are already at least CCSE-level?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

There was never an official study guide or practice exam for the CCSPA that I can recall.

The CCSPA is very "CISSP-like" in that it covers high-level, vendor-neutral security concepts as opposed to CCSA/CCSE/CCSM which covers the specific details of designing and implementing Check Point solutions.  So CCSA/CCSE-based knowledge will only indirectly help on the CCSPA exam at the conceptual level.

Your best bet is to directly buy the CCSPA electronic coursebook for $200 USD at pricelist.checkpoint.com under the "Training" tab where you can order electronic "Courseware Kits".  Looks like you can select and add the CCSPA courseware to a cart, then request a quote (but not actually pay online though) so I assume a reseller or Check Point themselves would collect payment at that stage and complete the order fulfillment.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events