cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nuggeteer
Explorer
Jump to solution

SmartUpdate User Center Login Page Errors

Hello everyone! I'm new to CP and am setting up a lab. I've got it all working well and now I'm to the licensing part of things. I've already went through the process of requesting trial licenses. Now I'm in SmartUpdate and when I try to add licenses from the User Center the User Center browser window pops up and no matter what I type into the email box I get a big black X net to my email address and that's as far as I can get. I've tried expanding the window to see if there's a captcha but I'm not seeing one. I'm at a loss for connecting to the User Center through SmartUpdate.  I can log into the User Center from my browser just fine, it's just that the SmartUpdate window is not working properly. FYI, my email address is a .com address. Mentioning because I saw posts of others having account issues with non .com domain suffixes.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've attacked an image with my email address covered up. TIA !!!

Login Not Working.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nuggeteer
Explorer

Well, today I tried it and it worked fine. I have no idea why it wasn't working before because I didn't do anything differently. Thank you all for your suggestions!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Do you have a UserCenter account with that email? If yes, what are the permissions on that account? Also, did you try clicking on "Continue"?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Easiest way is to apply trial licenses is via the CLI with the instructions provided in the email, or even in SmartConsole itself.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Can you log in with those creds on support.checkpoint.com?

Andy

0 Kudos
Nuggeteer
Explorer

Well, today I tried it and it worked fine. I have no idea why it wasn't working before because I didn't do anything differently. Thank you all for your suggestions!

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Its IT magic my friend ; - ). Just kidding...its possible that maybe outbound communication from console to CP update was failing and today it worked, thats best explanation I have.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events