cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

SNX with Windows10

Hi Guys,

I am facing issue with latest patch of windows10 for SNX. Error is "SSL Network extender service is down and could not be started". and surprisingly there is no service of SSL extender in services.msc

I have Re-installed checkpoint components, rebooted the machine, Run IE in administrator mode and also tried with different browsers but getting below error.

6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

There are some known limitations on Windows 10 related to different types of browsers. For example, it is not supported with Edge. Please refer to sk107132 for more details on the matter. 

0 Kudos
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Yeah correct. But it was working earlier and after latest Windows 10 update, it stopped working

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

It may or may not work when it is not supported. I suggest you switch to Chrome where it is support and works. 

0 Kudos
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Hi,

There are few Laptops which has a problem. Same user can able to access SNX with different laptop. Finally we build Laptop from the scratch and it did trick. It worked so there is something in Windows laptop itself which causing issue. 

0 Kudos
Eric_Boughton
Participant

We have encountered this problem a couple of times. Our solution has been to login to the local Administrator account on the computer run the user through the vpn connection and SSL Network Extender install and get them connected. Once the Extender has installed in the local admin it then works in the other user accounts on that computer. 

Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the information. It will be really helpful.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events