Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starmen2000
Collaborator
Collaborator

SIP Traffic is not working

Hi Mates,

from one customer we have an issue, that SIP traffic is not working. Debug shows us this by fwmultik_process_f2p_cookie_inner Reason: PSL Drop: ADVP  drop logs. I have found sk65072  related that issue.

https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk65072

But I have a question. Do I need to remove the predefined (SIP) ports in all of rulebase and create own-define new ports and apply in all related Rules. Or just apply that sk steps for specific rule that is related to dropped traffic? Why I am asking, because we dont have any problems related another SIP traffics. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I had this issue with customer while back and TAC simply had them modify specific rule that was indeed related to the issue. I would NOT touch rules that are working...I know its easy to revert, as all changes are saved, but I dont believe that would be needed.

Andy

0 Kudos
starmen2000
Collaborator
Collaborator

After the predefined services changed to own created services only for one rule, did it work? Predefined SIC Ports were not used in any other rules in rulebase? 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yes and no...sorry, meant yes to your FIRST question and no to your SECOND ? : - )

0 Kudos
starmen2000
Collaborator
Collaborator

I removed the predefined SIC services in the certain  rule and added own defined services. It did not work.  but pre-defined these services are used already in another rules. As I said, Another rules are working already without any problem.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events