cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PHUM-TRATHAI
Newcomer

Replace license for firewall

Hi,

I am writing to inquire about the process of replacing a license for a Check Point firewall. Could you please provide detailed guidance on how to proceed with this process? Additionally, I would appreciate any resources or documentation you might have regarding license management.

Thank you in advance,

Poom Panusatid

0 Kudos
6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Which FW? SMB or regular Gaia? Which software version?

In any case, look into the licensing guide, it should have the answers you are looking for. 

0 Kudos
G_W_Albrecht
Legend Legend
Legend

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey Poom,

There is no official licence guide, that I know of, but what guys sent you is good reference. What I always tell customers is this...just make sure that whatever IP new license is tied it reflects in your user center, so we can move it to new appliance and if any issues, we simply call Account services and they are super fast in resolving it. I never stayed on the phone more than 10 mins to get it solved.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Of course, there is an official license guide. I even provided a link above. Why would you say there isn't?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey @_Val_ 

How are you man? Hope all is well! Sorry, I worded it wrong, I more meant in a sense step by step document what needs to be done, but embedded videos in that link seem to provide right steps, for sure.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events