cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dale_Lobb
Advisor
Jump to solution

Pasting data into the CheckPoint SR web gui

Has anyone else seen an issue lately with pasting data into the web gui for CheckPoint TAC Service Requests (SR)?

It seems like for the last couple of weeks, whenever I copy data off a puTTy session, a Notepad++ document, or a Cygwin window to paste into an SR, the interface strips all the carriage control from the transferred lines.

So something like this before copying:

--w--w--w-   1 user     group   377713595 Nov 21 18:45 20221121_fwddebug.txt
--w--w--w-   1 user     group    21413678 Nov 21 18:45 20221121_fwmdebug.txt

would look like this after pasting into the SR gui:

--w--w--w-   1 user     group   377713595 Nov 21 18:45 20221121_fwddebug.txt--w--w--w-   1 user     group    21413678 Nov 21 18:45 20221121_fwmdebug.txt

Mostly, it's been just an annoyance, but last week I wanted to paste several dozen lines into a case, and straightening it out by hand in the SR gui was truly painful. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Lobb
Advisor

Turns out the issue is specific to very recent versions of the Firefox web browser.  Checkpoint TAC is looking into the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yup, had that issue twice already.

0 Kudos
Dale_Lobb
Advisor

@PhoneBoy can you get someone to look into what changed?  This is really getting to be a pain.

0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Hi, what do you mean by "web gui for CheckPoint TAC Service Requests (SR)"? Can you share a screenshot?

Thanks

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

He’s referring to https://help.checkpoint.com
I believe we’ve spoken with @Dale_Lobb separately on this issue already.

0 Kudos
Dale_Lobb
Advisor

Turns out the issue is specific to very recent versions of the Firefox web browser.  Checkpoint TAC is looking into the issue.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events