cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Nominations for Check Point Infinity Implementation of the Year

As part of our First Birthday celebration, we are having an awards ceremony.

For awards, you need categories and voting!

Over the course of this week, we will share some of the categories and solicit nominations for said categories.

See the complete list of categories and voting instructions here: https://community.checkpoint.com/community/about-checkmates/blog/2018/05/08/checkmates-first-birthda... 

This category is about unique deployments of Check Point Infinity to prevent threats in environments.

While I've certainly heard my share of them over the years (and I know Moti Sagey‌ has one of the more unique ones), we're looking for more recent ones that focus on Threat Prevention!

Instructions:

• Please post anonymized stories of unique, unusual deployments of Check Point Infinity that include Threat Prevention. This can include gateways deployed in unusual locations, gateways protecting unusual equipment, or unique topologies. 
  • Alternatively, you can send such stories (anonymized or not) in email to checkmates@checkpoint.com
  • Preference will be given to ideas that come from customers and partners, though employees are welcome to participate as well.
  • "Likes" and "discussion" around specific ideas are encouraged and will influence (but not determine) the winner, which will be chosen by the CheckMates team.
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events