Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Tindall
Participant

Licencing for multiple seats 'offline' ?

I need to license a HA pair of virtual gateways offline (SC and gateways currently have no internet access as they are for internal use only, no proxy is available right now). SC for these devices was licenced in offline mode in the usual manner, so that's all good.

I have a 2 seat CPSG-VSEC-NSX-BUN-NGTP-3Y-LICENSE in the User Centre for these devices.

When I go to license I have two options Central and local. 

If I select Central it gives me the option to entre an IP Address, should this be the gateways IP or that of the SC? If it's the gateway do I use the VIP or the IP for the specific gateway?

I'm assuming since the SC has no internet access I will need to select local?

When selecting local it gives me dialogue boxes for both Gateway and Management IP's, how does this work with multiple seats, Can I just generate one licence file then run through the process again to generate another one for the second gateway in the HA pair?

Any pointers to appropriate SK's or pervious solutions gratefully accepted, as my search skills are lacking for this one.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

"Central" licensing means controlled from the management, which the gateways should have access to anyway.
Use the Management IP address for this.
Central licenses can be used in an offline environment.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events