Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garrett_DirSec
Advisor

Kudos on new software update UI in GAIA console (R81.10/20)

Note:   I did look around under recent/popular/featured for reference prior to this post.

So many posts are about problems and "feedback", I thought it good idea to post about nice new update I encountered when looking to update my R81.10 lab box to R81.20. 

After CPUSE agent update, I was presented with new/different CPUSE end-user experience.  

Also, the left menu has been re-organized (and "software update" moved to its own branch).    I highly approve of this!!

One note:   the "software update" option is not present in "Basic" view menu presentation.

Great work!!

@PhoneBoy 

@Tomer_Noy 

CP-Console-New-CPUSE1.jpgCP-Console-New-CPUSE2.jpgCP-Console-New-CPUSE3.jpgCP-Console-New-CPUSE4.jpg

6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I also love this new layout, been using it for 7-8 months now, I find it useful.

Andy

Garrett_DirSec
Advisor

agreed.   

In addition, I've now had multiple people tell me "that's been out for awhile...".   I must have missed the memo.

I look forward to having this UI layout for CDT...

the_rock
Legend
Legend

For sure...like anything new, takes some time to get used to, but change is good!

Andy

0 Kudos
Tsahi_Etziony
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the nice feedback on CPUSE! 

CDT already has a nice GUI. Central upgrades are an integral part of SmartConsole. CDT has the benefit of more complex automations, but the complex scenarios require CLI/scripting anyways. 

0 Kudos
Tomer_Noy
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the positive feedback!

I'm looping in my colleagues who developed this improvement: @Tsahi_Etziony , @Gregory_Azratz 

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I will say it was rather hard to get used to it first few days, but once I gave it a chance, I really liked it 👍

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events