cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Introducing Check Point for Beginners!

Understanding technology is a challenge. 

Complex concepts, rapid changes, new paradigms, overwhelming details, tools to master, time pressure - all those things might be tough to cope with.

As a member of CheckMates, you deserve the best. That's why we have created a new space on CheckMates: Check Point for Beginners. It is a member exclusive space where we will be posting various articles, discussions, documents, videos, articles, lab manuals,  even history overviews - to help you out and to make understanding and mastering Check Point easier, less stressful and more productive. 

CheckMates for Beginners Chapters

Note you must be logged into CheckMates to access the following links:

6 Replies
JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

What a fantastic idea !

Kind regards,
Jozko Mrkvicka
Julian_Sanchez
Collaborator

The content is blocked??

I sign in with my account and I cant see the post checkpoint for begineers! 😞

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'm confused as it looks like you commented on one or more of the posts in this series. What specific link did you click on?
0 Kudos
idhammer
Contributor

Me too, has not been able to access CP4B series since the website revamp.
If I click on CP4B on the top of the website (Learn > CP4B), below message appeared:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

And when I click from the link at the bottom of the website (Learn Check Point - CP4b), it shows me the welcome page of the series, but when I click either one, below message appeared:

"The article you are trying to access is not available. Note that some content is only available if you are signed into CheckMates."

I'm already signed in. Wondering is there another type of membership? Appreciate any feedback.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We're still tweaking permissions a bit. Thanks for letting us know, this should be resolved now.
idhammer
Contributor

It is now working perfectly. Thousands of kudos!
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events