Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dorit_Dor
Employee
Employee

I am Dorit Dor, VP of Products for Check Point, Ask Me and My Team Anything!

Hi CheckMates,

Hope you are safe & secured these days.

The technological outcome of the last few months has accelerated the pace of digital transformation and cloud adoption for organizations, requiring new remote access infrastructure for employees.

These changes have attracted the attention of cybercriminals. As we move into the new normal, we can’t afford to take for granted our ability to stay connected and to be protected. The new normal requires an updated approach to cyber security.

Committed to our culture of openness and collaboration, that is the core DNA of CheckMates, I would like to invite you to join the Check Point R&D leaders and me in our upcoming Ask Me Anything on July 8th, 2020, at 8 am Pacific time.

Have any questions you would like to ask the team or myself? Please send them to the CheckMates team and we will do our best to address them during the session.

And, at the end of the Ask Me Anything, we’ll be drawing a raffle with all attendees. Prizes include a $200 voucher for the Check Point shop, a 3600 Quantum Appliance, and a Check Point t-shirt signed by me!

Click here to register!

We look forward to seeing you there,

Dr. Dorit Dor

VP Products

0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events