Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Happy holidays to all the CP community

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone very happy holidays and all the best in 2022. Please be safe, healthy and lets continue to make the community even better every day. Yes, we all have different opinions and we may disagree from time to time, but at the end of the day, RESPECT is always there, so fantastic job and kudos to everybody that is the part of this amazing platform.

All the best!

Andy

7 Replies
genisis__
Leader Leader
Leader

Happy hols to you, here's to new features waiting to be discovered in 2022!

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yes sir, always a pleasure reading your posts @genisis__ 

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Merry holidays to all!

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thanks @_Val_ ...you have always been a fantastic resource for all of us! 

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I have to correct this statement. WE are a fantastic resource for ALL OF US. In other words, it is a community achievement to have a great community.

My team is just making sure the lights are on. 99.99% of the good work is on you, guys.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Put it this way mate :-). I once heard one of the best sayings, "In any job in this world, "if managers dont care, employees wont either". That can literally apply to anything...if you or phoneboy or people who lead this platform did not care, you think any of us would care to make it better? Of course we would not...so keep doing amazing job, dont change!

Cheers,

Andy

Skywatcher
Explorer

Happy holidays to all.

Keep up the good work, community has been and is great resource and help during learning/ trouble times.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events