Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KM1895
Contributor
Contributor

Exporting data from monitoring blade

hi,

Im looking into finding a way to export data from the monitoring blade.

The goal is to export data about current ras connected ras clients and peak, and if possible, create a script that can automate this, so there is no need to log on and do this manually.

Has anyone here done anything similar, i would like to get some feedback and advice on how to proceed.

Monitoring blade is already active on the required gateways, and they run a combination of r80.x and r77.30(which will be upgraded this year)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Don’t believe you can easily export data from Monitoring.
Might be easier to use something like: https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Scripts/Easy-Mobile-User-License-Tool-Replaces-quot-dtps-lic-quo...

0 Kudos
KM1895
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, something like this might work, but the customer would also like to automate this if possible.

Can this be done?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It's a script.
That means you could run it as a cron job. 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I know in R80, you can still open old smart view monitor like in R77 (unless its cloud mgmt instance, then you can not). Just go to program files (x86)/checkpoint/smart console R80.xx and then look for app called sv monitor or something like that. Once you open it, check to see if there are any options for reports. Sorry, Im not on my mgmt server now, so can't say for sure, but I can check tomorrow and let you know.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events