Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FenZ45
Participant
Jump to solution

Enable DHCP Relay in gateways managed by smart-1 cloud

Hi Experts.

We want to apply a DHCP Relay configuration for ClusterXL gateways (R81.20), managed by smart-1 cloud.

But the advanced routing guide for this configurations says that we need to edit and change certain information of the "table.def" file....

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R81.20/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R81.20_Gaia_Advanced_Routing_AdminG...

How do i manage to do that? There's no cli for the smart-1 cloud.

Is there any other way to enable DHCP relay whitout configuring this parameter?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@FenZ45 since some month you can change some of the .def files via the infinity portal

2023-07-13 07_33_09-Check Point Infinity Portal.png

View solution in original post

(1)
5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I had to do similar 3 years ago initially working with smart-1 cloud. Btw, I would verify with TAC 100% modification is needed on mgmt server, because if so, the best you can do from portal is restart the cloud instance, but if file modication is absolutely needed, TAC has to do it on back end. Just make sure you request someone who has access to your S1C instance to do it, thats all.

Hope it helps.

Andy

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@FenZ45 since some month you can change some of the .def files via the infinity portal

2023-07-13 07_33_09-Check Point Infinity Portal.png

(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hm...did not see that anywhere, even in upgraded R81.20, will confirm later. Tx for verifying.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Glad you pointed this out @Wolfgang 👍. I definitely missed that option, but if I ever need it, its there.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
FenZ45
Participant

Hi.

Thanks for the help!

I've created a SR ticket, and the TAC also pointed what @Wolfgang mention.

I'll do that to configure the DHCP relay.

Again, many thanks for the help!.

Cheers!

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events