cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin_Valenta
Advisor
Jump to solution

Downloading ongoing take on gateway and redistribute package via CDT

I need to rollout ongoing take on multiple gateways and since it's not GA HFA I cannot download it as tgz file directly and upload it to MGMT server and rollout this package to all targets via CDT.

If I download package on gateway and then via GAIA web gui Export package, it's exported in tar file, which contains two .tgz files.

This package cannot be used.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Open a TAC request and ask for the tgz file. That should do the trick

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
What if you gzip the tar file?
Also what version/JHF?
Martin_Valenta
Advisor
r80.30 take 195
gzip doesn't help, cause inside of tar file, which is downloaded, there two other .tgz file, one with actual HFA and second with metadata.
If I extract those two tgz to tar and then create new .tgz from both tar files, it doesn't work with CDT. If I just tgz tar file with HFA data, it also doesn't load.

Error code 84 - Error in package's hf.config file

Details:
--------
hf.config not found in the package /home/admin/Check_Point_R80_30_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T195_sk153152_Security_Gateway_3_10_FULL.tgz. Verify that the package is a valid CPUSE offline package and try again. Contact Check Point Support if this problem persists.
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Wait, why tar and not tgz? Some older browser versions had this issue. When you download HFA from User Center, what extension do you get?

0 Kudos
Martin_Valenta
Advisor
from usercenter is tgz for GA take, cannot download from usercenter directly ongoing take as tgz file.
Exporting package via web gui it comes as .tar file, with two tgz files inside.
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Open a TAC request and ask for the tgz file. That should do the trick

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events