Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ikafka
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Checkpoint does not connect when doing mobile access.

Hi; 

I access from the web browser SSL VPN.
I am logging in.
After logging in, I click connect and then connect again. After connect, it tries to connect for a few seconds and the connect button appears again.It does not give any error.

I try another laptop and it connects. No any problem this laptop. 

I have updated the Java versions. The problem remains the same.
both laptops are windows. I have tried different browsers and it does not connect.

One device connects and the other device does not. :S

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ikafka
Collaborator

Answer from TAC: Install this sk173765. It says here that JHF 110 needs to be installed. after installing JHF 110 fixed the problem. TAC stated that this is a SNX problem.

Thanks/Regards everyone. 

View solution in original post

14 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

That clearly tells us its laptop issue, 100%. Is it same OS version? Windows 10, 11...something else? Can you compate windows updates installed?

Andy

0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

Laptop 1: Windows 11 22H2 (Mobile Access VPN is working on this laptop)

Laptop 2: Windows 11 21H2 (Mobile Access VPN  is not working on this laptop)

Laptop-2 does not have any updates. This laptop is up to date.

These two laptops are my test devices. My customer uses Windows 10 and they have the same problem. It works on some devices and not on others.  That is an absurd problem. It is better if it does not work at all.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I recommend you work with TAC in this case. I was under impression it was ONLY a single laptop with the issue, but based on your last response, thats clearly not the case.

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Which gateway version & JHF?

In terms of other variables are these different username used with each laptop with unique source IP address?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

GW version: 81.10 JHF 109

The username and ip addresses are different. It works for 3 people so far, it does not work for other users.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

What MOB/MAB/SSL license is applied to the gateway are there also other VPN users?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

Yes, there are other VPN users. Some users can connect and some cannot. The users who cannot connect have different OS, java versions and browsers (or browser versions). I could not find a common point.  Users are doing SSLVPN from WEB Browser. If there was a problem with the license, no user would connect. 

Mobile Access licencsefor 10 users. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

The reason I asked is because by default only up to 5 concurrent users are allowed if the dedicated license isn't properly applied. 

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

Got it, thanks. I tried with two users, one user connected and other could not connect. (I made sure there was no user connected ).

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Might be worth upgrading to R81.10 if you are not on it, along with recommended jumbo hotfix.

0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

@the_rock 

No device version R81.10 and JHF 109 (latest jumbo hotfix). I think I will write to TAC. 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Yes, probably better, let us know what they say.

Andy

0 Kudos
ikafka
Collaborator

Answer from TAC: Install this sk173765. It says here that JHF 110 needs to be installed. after installing JHF 110 fixed the problem. TAC stated that this is a SNX problem.

Thanks/Regards everyone. 

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Glad its fixed 👍

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events