Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Check Point Turns 30: Got Memorabilia?

In case you haven't heard, Check Point turned 30 years old this July 🙂

Meanwhile, we're on the lookout for Check Point memorabilia that wasn't featured here: https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/The-CheckMates-Blog/Share-your-Check-Point-Memorabilia-for-a-cha...
Please post photos you might have of old Check Point stuff from our 30 year history.

Here's something I don't remember if I've ever shared before.
It's not strictly Check Point, but it is Check Point related: my old FireWall-1 FAQ being mentioned in a 2001 issue of eWeek:

IMG_1223.jpegIMG_1224.jpeg

Would love to see what everyone's got in their photo archives!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

First, it's amazing to see a technology company from the early nineties navigate through 30 years of innovation and the hugely changing technological and business landscape.

This is more of a trivia than an old-school memory. My local office used to do beer and pizza afternoons every now and then where a subject would be presented either by a team member or guest.

Before COVID changed this maybe forever, we had the visit of Val and Phoneboy and to spice things up a trivia was organised with the prize being a signed copy of the Max Power book from Tim Hall.

I happened to win the trivia and the book, the irony is that I had received my own copy that I ordered not long before. 

We're now in a fast-paced world of webinars and podcasts but these afternoons were excellent learning and networking opportunities, always complemented with the finest gastronomy usually associated to IT folks.

IMG_5392.jpeg

Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

The home CP library I've compiled over the years, I keep giving away my copies of a certain other book. 😛

CP LibraryCP LibraryTriologyTriologyJourneyJourney

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Seriously dating myself here:-)

Clipboard01.png

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

@Timothy_Hall probably still has a copy of the original FireWall-1 3.0 courseware...I've seen it. 😁
I used to teach the CCSA/E classes back then.

0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Legend Legend
Legend

Yep.

CCSA_SE3.1.jpg

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I have glass and coffee mug with CP logos on it, so maybe not considered as memorabilia haha

Again, congrats on 30 years, its amazing! I, once again, keep thinking of all CP employees in Israel and that they stay safe and that peace will finally prevail 🙌🙌

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events