Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_T600
Contributor

zero phishing and password reuse exceptions won't work

Hello all, have issues with the harmony endpoint exceptions. I'm trying to exclude sites from the zero phishing and password reuse protection blades, and all the combinations I try to exclude domains will not work. I've seen the posts out here on this already, but none of the suggested character combinations work. 

I'm adding the exclusions in the Exclusion Center under the Threat Emulation, Extraction and Zero Phishing Exclusions. 

image.png

So far nothing is working. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Im way more fw than endpoint guy, but I did log into one of our customers' cloud environment and saw they have have bunch of exclusions listed to where you pointed to and they all work fine. Can you send a sample of what you have in there?

0 Kudos
Kevin_T600
Contributor

I have things like below trying to exclude a domain:

• domain.com
  • domain.com/
  • domain.com/*
  • subdomain.domain1.com
  • subdomain.domain1.com/

I think you get the idea. None of those appear to be working. I can see the excluded domain list updating on the clients checking the registry key, but they still do not work.

Thanks for the help! 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I checked and thats what customer has as well, regular domains, as well as wild cards.

0 Kudos
RS_Daniel
Advisor

Hello,

Try URL Filtering exclusion also. It caused problems with some sites login in some deployments i've seen.

Regards

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events