cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
king_slavcho
Participant

Upgrading checkpoint client scheduled all the time

Hello people,

I have another problem now upgrading the checkpoint client on some of my groups. I went to the deployment tab of the checkpoint smartendpoint console and selected to upgrade the client to 86.20.0119 version. Now i have a problem that the client is not upgrading but it says it is scheduled for upgrade and the time is counting.. I restarted the PC and the time was reset. What can be the problem so the client is not upgraded immediately. I have set the policy for upgrading the client so it can not be postponed. Why is it scheduled? How can i fix this problem and the checkpoint client be upgraded immediately on the PC in the particular group?

Thank youcheckpoint client upgrade problem 1.pngcheckpoint client upgrade problem.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
king_slavcho
Participant

Anyone to address me what to do about this problem? I can not upgrade clients.. This is a major problem with checkpoint.. They stay now in the deployment failed tab.. Here is a screenshut of it

checkpoint problem.png

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Are you working with TAC on this issue, what troubleshooting has been performed?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I agree with Chris. Please get in touch with TAC if this is urgent.

0 Kudos
king_slavcho
Participant

I resolved the issue by myself.. I had to upload a file to the server and than run a shell script in order for the issue to be resolved.. Now everything works fine. Thank you for the replies.

0 Kudos
tom_allen
Contributor

Can you explain the details on what you needed to do? Thanks!

WFH_IT_Dept
Explorer

I would love to know what you did? I have same issue. Details?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events