cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Don_Paterson
Advisor

Infinity Portal update details and notification

Hello,

Where is the best place to find and/or subscribe to notifications for the Infinity Portal updates?

In other words, can I get notifications when the portal is due to change or has changed and the details.

Thanks,

Don

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

For outages, there's: https://status.checkpoint.com# 
I suspect most of the status updates for Infinity Portal are related to specific applications versus global ones.
Not sure there's a global list anywhere of changes.

Don_Paterson
Advisor

Thanks.
Yes, worth bookmarking the status dot page.
It would be handy to have a quick reference (SK) with the change log to see, for example, when a Harmony Infinity Portal settings moves from one area of the portal to another and also when new features (even small ones) are added (meaning that SmartEndpoint is one step closer to being a proper legacy app).
Appreciate your reply.

Don

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

For web-based management of Endpoint, which I believe also applies to Infinity Portal, see https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

I haven't seen anything for the portal itself, but I've seen similar SK's for Smart-1 Cloud. Harmony Email and Collaboration, and Harmony Connect.

0 Kudos
Don_Paterson
Advisor

That is helpful, thanks. 🙂

However, I think that is either On-prem Harmony Web Management portal only or out of date for Infinity Portal.
It would be helpful if there was a distinguishment made between the two in the SK, although the Product field may already cover that.
I don't have details and dates but I think that that I have seen changes in the Harmony Infinity Portal in 2022 that aren't captured in there (in detail).
Push Operations in COMPUTER MANAGEMENT became Computer Actions in ASSET MANAGEMENT.
Not hard to figure out but older documentation might be trickier to follow for some.

Not asking for much here 😉

0 Kudos
Michi
Participant

Last Modified01-Dec-2021
^ME
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I second what @PhoneBoy said. I also use status link and get email updates when there is an issue. For now, that seems to be the best method.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events