Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarYassure
Employee
Employee

Harmony Endpoint - Newest Capabilities

Hi
2022 was a busy year, we thought it would be cool to share our latest deliveries with you.
Please see the attached files:

1. 2022 deliveries - Deep-Dive explanation to our newest capabilities. 

2. Recorded demos - for our newest capabilities. 

Vulnerability Management

Self Unlock

Anti-Ransomware - Block BitLocker

API - Host Isolation

Customized Dashboards (expected Q1)

Intune - Easy Deployment

MSSP

Run Diagnostics

What about 2023?  We will share our plans for 2023 in the next post 🙂

Please feel free to contact me with additional questions.

Bar

(1)
11 Replies
MikeB
Advisor

Thank you for sharing this information with us!
How can I get access to MSSP dashboard for my Harmony Endpoint customers??

BarYassure
Employee
Employee

Hi
Please send me your tenant name & tenant id (bary@checkpoint.com).
I will enable it ASAP.
Thanks

MikeB
Advisor

information sent. I appreciate your help! 🙂

Swiftyyyy
Advisor

Very happy to see the product improving, though my wishlist still has a few points that I hope will be included eventually.

I'm especially excited for the Vulnerability application scanning coming out soon. That's absolutely a killer feature we've been missing.

Regarding Intel hardware integration with Anti-Ransomware; does Check Point have any demos that we could use to present the improvement to our customer bases?
The fact of the matter is that 12th gen intel devices still arn't too common, so it's difficult to carry out a presentation on these things.

I for one hope 2023 brings a bit of a rework to 3 areas of MGMT

1) Push Operations

This area could use a bit of polish in terms of scheduling capability, the ability to automate & repeat operations
Restoring files from Quarantine could also be a lot easier

2) Threat Hunting

I love it, but I just want to be able to export my findings into some usable format. The "tiled" approach to the UI is beautiful, but sometimes a spreadsheet just covers more ground.

It would also be great if we could "tab" specific queries and open results while jumping around and trying to find correlations on the network

3) Client deployment

Organizing devices into groups has become a LOT easier since the Asset Management page rework, it really is a lot better
But I'd still appreciate being able to schedule the upgrades on a Management Portal perspective.

Allowing users to postpone operations isn't enough because often the "Download" act of the upgrade is what makes me stay up in the evening, waiting for the "maintenance" window when the network isn't too busy to push.

And of course, on-premises version needs some love. Most of our userbase is still on on-premises and I end up wishing I were on cloud all the time. Migrating on-prem -> Cloud especially when FDE is involved just doesn't sound pleasant.

BarYassure
Employee
Employee

Hi 
Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback.
Vulnerability Management is really exciting, but we have a lot more in plan to 2023, I will share it later this week 🙂
On-prem will be upgraded during this Q and Q2 to support most of cloud features.
Client deployment, push operations and getting started will also get massive updates.
You have cool ideas for Threat Hunting, I will see how can we support it.
Thank you again, I really appreciate it. 

Hrvoje_Brlek
Collaborator

Hi,

What version of on-prem server is planned to be aligned with the cloud solution (regarding features), or is it going to be deployed somehow through JHF?

We are currently using 80.40 SmartEndpoint server on-prem and planning to upgrade to 81.10 Harmony Endpoint server on-prem, but don't know what are the main benefits of the upgrade -  it seems quite hard to track the changes and upgrades regarding on-prem, as most of the new features are deployed only on the cloud solution.

BarYassure
Employee
Employee

Hi
This is our ON-Prem roadmap for 2023.
Is it answering your question?

On-Prem.PNG

Hrvoje_Brlek
Collaborator

Thanks, this is great 😊

Tony_Graham
Advisor

For the video with anti-ransomware/bitlocker, I tested this verbatim by following your video and it works but nowhere did I see a popup window saying Ransomware detected. I was able to pull up a report in the local client and it shows where bitlocker was prevented. I like the pop-up in this instance since it shows the end user that something is afoot. Any idea why I didn't see it? We are using endpoint 86.60.0185.

0 Kudos
BarYassure
Employee
Employee

Hi

Can you please send me an email? (bary@checkpoint.com)

I will check it with R&D.

0 Kudos
arsathparves
Contributor

Hi 

Thanks for this post. Is there any thread where all the new features and walkthrough are consolidated in one post ?

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events