Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcVB
Contributor

Harmony Endpoint - Download pdf files

Hi,

I hope somebody can help.

I have problems with downloading my banking accounts. With some pdf files everything goes well; with others pfd files - in my opinion - Harmony creates a corrupt pdf files of 401 bytes.

Now I have spent already a lot of  time with consulting my bank, discussing with Check Point support but no solution until now.

So, I have decided to stop loosing my time and working with a global exclusion. Now I tried already a few settings but couldn't find the right one.

Anybody could help?

For information:

• PC: Windows 11 and Harmony Endpoint E88.00
  • my bypass now is working in "in cognito" mode

regards,

marc

0 Kudos
7 Replies
lluner
Collaborator

hi  Marc

In the logs tab when it shows the block, click with the right mouse button that will appear to delete by rule or globalLogs.png

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Please report the issue with Threat Extraction to TAC

0 Kudos
MarcVB
Contributor

As mentioned, I already did this a time ago. But we didn't come to a solution.

Reason why using this platform - is to evaluate if other Harmony Endpoint users are struggling with the same issue. And how they mitigate it.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

What do you mean exactly? The issue was not resolved by TAC? Do you still have that case open? If not, what was the reason to close it? Also, did you try escalating the case, if the results were unsatisfactory?

0 Kudos
lluner
Collaborator

hi marcvb

My mitigation was to put the domain in the exclude, since I consider it to be reliable.

0 Kudos
MarcVB
Contributor

hello lluner,

I also aim to work in this way. But adding the url of my bank in "Global Exclusions / Anti bot -> url filtering exclusions" doesn't solve the problem.

0 Kudos
lluner
Collaborator

Hi marcvb

I believe you have to do exclusions  on the blade domain.png

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events