Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielLizardo
Explorer

Error: API key is invalid

An Agent has V86.00 and when trying to download a PDF file it shows the following error

XXX.pdf

Original File Downloaded. Error: API key is invalid, please check your subscription

The file is downloaded but when tries to open it shows an error. 

The browser is Microsoft Edge and tried with Google Chrome and the issues was the same.

Could you please help me with this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

According to sk137353, it is a licensing error. Quoting from the SK:

This error usually indicates a license error. To confirm check that there is a valid license installed on the Endpoint Security Server.

Check that the license is updated on the client side as well, by checking the following:

• Open Chrome and navigate to:
chrome://policy/ , Search for: "te_cloud_api_key" and check that the key field is not empty and contain a valid CK. For example: Check the following registry for a valid CK value:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome\3rdparty\extensions\deakbjemijlmlcehdgejmdpekkceodmk\policy\te_cloud_api_key
  • Check that the contract file uploaded to the Endpoint Security server includes the "CPSB-EP-SB-TE-*" value. Having a contract file that includes only "CPSB-EP-COMPLETE-CONTRACT" is not enough for the SandBlast Browser Extension files emulation.
DanielLizardo
Explorer

Thanks so much for the quick response.. I'll be checking all those points that you mention and let you know if it was fixed.😀

0 Kudos
(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Val gave you good sk, for sure...I would confirm all the points there, but maybe would not hurt if you verify with Licensing team as well, just to be 100% sure.

0 Kudos
EnmanuelG
Explorer

I changed this option and it worked

Monty1
Explorer

Hi sir! I have the same issue as you. Could you kindly tell me, you changed it to "Allow" and it started working?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events