Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilippTXL
Explorer

Client-Update to 83.20

Hi,

We are having problems updating our clients to version 83.20.3692. But we also get several errors. One employee gets a message that the update will be started in 23 hours, but no update occurs, even when the 23 hours have expired. Also the option "Update now" does not work.
We have a hotfix from Check Point for the 81.10 and 80.85 that restores communication between the client and the server. We were able to convert 90% of our colleagues, only the remaining 10% are having problems.

We also have many error codes that I can't do anything with.

 

Unbenannt.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please open a service request with TAC for this

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Did you apply the fix from https://www.checkpoint.com/fix?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Advisor

Wait...is this endpoint vpn client OR sandblast?

0 Kudos