Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petr2508
Newcomer

Can't deploy EPS Client Silent via Intune

I have the following problem. I want to deploy the EPS via Intune and install it Silent without user interaction. I have already looked at the EPS.msi parameters and tested the installation with “EPS.msi /qn”. Only the Check Point Nano Installer seems to be silent, then a window opens and the user is prompted to click on “Install now”. After restarting, the installation is automatically scheduled for up to two days to do the installation.

Is there a way to start the complete setup without any user interaction?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Imight be mistaken, but I think it is Intune's own "feature", at least there is no mention of a "silent" installation without user interaction in the development guide for Intune, unlike with other MDM solutions.

0 Kudos
Petr2508
Newcomer

Yes, I did it exactly according to these instructions. The Check Point Client is created and distributed in Intune (without parameters by default). However, the installation is not silent, the user has to press a button in the installation process. (as shown in the screenshot).

How can I start the EPS.msi setup without interaction in a GUI?

0 Kudos
Petr2508
Newcomer

Yes, I did it exactly according to these instructions. The Check Point Client is created and distributed in Intune (without parameters). However, the installation is not silent, the user has to press a button at the end that the client is installed (as shown in the screenshot).

How can I start the EPS.msi setup without interaction in a GUI?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events