cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Early Availability Program for Network Security as a Service

Cloud Network Security as a Service (NSaaS) is Check Point’s new product and architecture for cloud-delivered security.

Customers secure their branch offices and roaming users with Check Point’s latest Threat Prevention and Access Control, without the need to replace the site’s existing router or SD-WAN device.

The web-based, cloud-native management for Cloud NSaaS enables you to connect your branch office within minutes.

Data sheet is attached.

Now in Early Availability, Check Point R&D and SE’s are actively onboarding customer production sites.

Join the Early Availability Program either by:

1. Creating a new account at https://portal.checkpoint.com/register/cloudguardnsaas

or:

2. Visiting Check Point Infinity Portal . If you currently use CloudGuard SaaS, click the new Menu icon, select to Try Network Security as a Service.

8 Replies
Gomboragchaa
Advisor

Hi,

I would clarify about connection to NSaaS. As I know Check Point doesn't support GRE Tunnel.

On datasheet has "entry points for all IPsec or GRE tunnels into the cloud infrastructure". Is it possible to use GRE tunnel on Cloudguard?

Does it support Identity Awareness?

0 Kudos
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi, the essence of this product is not the vendor that runs the edge device at the branch office, therefore we support integrations with all kinds of routers and SD-WAN machines, not just Check Points at the branch office.

If your edge device at the branch office is a Check Point, then you should connect to NSaaS using IPsec. Other devices such as Cisco or SilverPeak can connect to NSaaS using GRE or IPsec. 

As this is Early Availability, not all features are included at the moment. Identity Awareness support is coming shortly. Let me know privately if you have a branch office site that you wish to connect.

Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Small update: There is an option for connecting local Check Point Gateways over GRE. Gateways of version R80.10 and above are supported. Please contact nsaas_ea@checkpoint.com if you are interested.

0 Kudos
joeg
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Tomer, 

What is the financial impact of  NSaaS for an end user with 2 branches running a minimum of 40MBpS on the branches?

Also are there any reference sites where we have implemented this solution running Remote IP Telephony & SAP ERP over the internet? 

Finally, what would the bandwidth requirements be for a site running heavy ERP solutions over SD-WAN?

We are working on an opportunity that require this information for us to move forward. 

Kindly Advise, 

Joe Kiambuthi

Sales - Kenya

0 Kudos
Pablo_Barriga
Advisor

I made the request, looking forward to test it. Its like capsule cloud for any device 

0 Kudos
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi, apologize for the delay. I added your account. 

I want to clarify something about Capsule Cloud vs. Network Security as a Service.

The main difference is that Network Security as a Service is a new cloud-native architecture that gets customers always up to date with the latest Check Point security features. This gives the agile advantage and the leverage of Check Point's large product line. The new architecture also allows the service to automatically scale according to the customer needs.

The other difference is the cloud-hosted web management portal that was delivered in order to simplify day to day operations.

Aidan_Luby
Collaborator

What support is there if all I want to do is add an SD-WAN device to the edge along-side physical CheckPoint appliances?

0 Kudos
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

I would like to take your use case offline. We might have a different solution for your use case.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events