Are your friends up to date on all things cloud? We'd love to help them get up to speed by offering you some great content to pass along. Join our Bring Your CloudMates contest to introduce your friends to their new go-to cloud community.
How does it work? All you have to do is share this post with a Cloud Security colleague and have them tag you in their comment to be entered to win. Winners come in pairs, so that means a $300 Amazon gift card for each of you.
Here's what you need to do:
- Forward the link to this post to a friend.
Here's what your friend needs to do:
- Sign up for CloudMates using your Check Point credentials, or simply sign in if you already have an account.
- Leave a comment saying hi on this post.
- Tag your friend in your comment (or write their first and last name)
- Once your comment has been posted, you’re both entered to win! Three lucky pairs will be announced as winners in mid-August.
Enjoy, and best of luck!
You’ll find that the topics to discuss are endless when it comes to our cloud-related assets. Start exploring now!
Our Top 10 Assets:
- AWS Gateway Load Balancer Deep Dive – Watch now
- CloudGuard & Aviatrix Deep Dive – Watch now
- Native Cloud Security Walkthrough – Watch now
- Admission Control & Image assurance Demo: Watch now
- Containers Protection - New Features Admin Guide: Learn more
- Alibaba Cloud is now supported by CSPM: Learn more
- CloudGuard Threat Intelligence in Action: Watch now
- CloudGuard Runtime Protection in Action: Watch now
- CloudGuard & Nutanix - Deep Dive Webinar: Watch now
- CloudGuard Workload Protection public preview and upcoming GA announcement: Learn more
- Gregory Reed
- Hello Mates
- Hi @Danny Leong
- Hi @esakkymuthu
- Hi @luissp
- HI @MGW
- HI @Morgan Wang
- Hi firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should be here.
Hey everyone! My name is Eve, I am originally from Boston, MA but have been living in Tel Aviv for the last 2 years. I am a student pursuing a B.A in Communications from the Interdisciplinary Center of Herzilya (IDC). Thanks @melissas for emailing me!