Create a Post

CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast
About CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

Learn about Cyber Security topics through brief, informal conversations with experts from Check Point. Topics include: Incident Response, Customer Success Stories, Cyber Security Trends and Technologies. Subscribe via one of these services or add our RSS feed to your podcast app of choice!

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I talk with @RaymondS and @Tim_Otis from the Check Point Incident Response Team about how the threat of DDoS is being used to extort money from organizations.

Read more...

Read more
1 0 1,444
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I talk with @Oren_Koren about the kinds of things you'll find in Infinity SOC to make your life as a cyber security analyst easier.

Read more...

Read more
2 0 1,903
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Check Point acquired Odo Security, which developed a cloud-based, clientless Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) technology that delivers secure remote access. Check Point Founder CEO @Gil_Shwed discusses the acquisition and Product Manager @Eytan_Segal talks about what our plan is to integrate this product into Check Point's portfolio.

More details about the Odo Security solution can be found on CheckMates.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 1,556
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I talk with @Tim_Otis and @RaymondS from the Check Point Incident Response Team about how social engineering factors into cyber security incidents.

Read more...

Read more
2 0 957
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I talk with @Oren_Koren about the evolution of Check Point Infinity SOC from its early days as a small R&D project and how Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are being used to quickly find cyber threats.

Read more...

Read more
2 0 2,920
CheckMates GO
Latest Episodes