You can bet the CheckMates team will be at CPX 360 in Vienna!
Meanwhile, Kishin Fatnani took a great photo of a bunch of us in Vegas!
Yes, theres a bug there, but thanks to the community, we'll see an improvement!
New in Developers (Code Hub)
- Checking a list of IP's for Host Objects; Add or Set Group Membership
- Replace Log & Alert Server on Gateways/Clusters
- Management API Best Practices TechTalk and Q&A
- Query permission profiles where used.
- Postman Collections (links to all available) and the basics
The number of CoreXL on all cluster members must match or clustering won't work.
Not really a bug, but a misunderstanding of how the policy works on SMB appliances.
Have to admit, this one stumped me, even!
While it's not possible to limit who can read a specific policy, you can restrict what logs they can see (in R80.x at least).
Given there are a number of different ways to debug, there is no simple answer to this question.
The fixed version of firmware was released on 11 February. See: R77.20.85 for Small and Medium Business Appliances
Including the implied rules.
Rename the files. We are planning a fix for this.