Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_Byrne
Explorer

I have endpoint installed on my system and want to uninstall it because a virus has masked it from view. I can't find it on the launch pad or in the applications library. How can I locate it to uninstall on my MAC?

The viris has been removed but I can't find the application to uninstall.  The download will not over lay the current application.  It just says the software is already installed.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

From How to uninstall E80.50 client on Mac 

1. Open a terminal window.

2. Run:

sudo "/Library/Application Support/Checkpoint/Endpoint Security/uninstall.sh"

IwannaUninstall
Explorer

Hello, I am tying to uninstall, but I deleted the files to uninstall. I've send many mails to the support but no anwser. Can you send me the uninstall.sh or post the content here? Thx

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

A support agreement is required to access the Check Point TAC and many of our software downloads.

Endpoint Security VPN client installers include an uninstaller, which I believe will also work for the full Endpoint.
You can download E87.30 (latest release) for macOS: https://support.checkpoint.com/results/download/127175
(No support agreement is needed to download this file)

Note that the Harmony Endpoint client is typically configured with a password that must be entered in order to uninstall the client.
This is a security feature and without this password, you will not be able to uninstall it.

0 Kudos
James_Byrne
Explorer

I ran this but it didn't uninstall Endpoint.  Is there something that I missed?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I recommend engaging with the TAC: Contact Support | Check Point Software 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events