Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martha_Shue
Participant

R80.10 Smart Console - how to view NAT properties for objects within a group

When viewing a group object in R80.10, is there a way to show the NAT properties for the objects within that group as we could previously in R77 and earlier? 

I can't see to find a way to add fields to what's show in group objects and seems like there should be a NAT Properties field here like there is in Objects Explorer.  Any thoughts? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'm not even sure how you see that in R77.x.

At least from the Group Properties screen.

0 Kudos
Martha_Shue
Participant

I guess it wasn't in the group object itself - but in the Objects List view.  To be honest - this Object List view is probably the thing we miss most since the upgrade.  This goes back much further than R77 and the screenshot here is from R71.30 .. 

Where you could click a group from the Object Tree on the left menu and it'd populate all of the info for that group in the Object List - including NAT, comments, etc.  

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This view also exists in R80.x, called Object Explorer.

Unlike in R77.x, you reach it from the Menu (or Ctrl-E):

It shows much the same information as R77.x:

Here's the similar view from R77.x:

0 Kudos
Martha_Shue
Participant

Its not the same view tho.  Similar but not same.  When in Objects Explorer, all you can do with groups is open the group object which then doesn't show the NAT info.   This just doesn't seem possible in R80.x .. I was hoping I was just missing it but it just seems to be a view that's not there.  

We'll be changing our workflow a bit to put the NAT info in the comments field of a host object - but we shouldn't have to do that.. so frustrating.

Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

I think the OP means the Objects List window along the bottom of the R77.30 SmartDashboard once enabled for viewing. 

Martha Shue‌ I don't think this is possible in the R80+ SmartConsole, but you can bring up the old SmartDashboard by going to Manage & Settings...Blades...HTTPS Inspection...Configure in SmartDashboard.  Drag the bottom of the SmartDashboard up from the bottom to expose the Objects List screen and then you can see and sort by the NAT Properties.

--
Second Edition of my "Max Power" Firewall Book
Now Available at http://www.maxpowerfirewalls.com

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events