You must recreate the VSX cluster and the new VS's.
1) Move all VS to one VSX gateway.
2) Install a new VSX cluster with a single gateway (Gateway that has become free!) with a new name.
3) Disconnect all network cables from the new VSX cluster gateway (except for management).
4) Re-create all VS on the new VSX cluster gateway with a new name.
5) In the maintenance window:
- Disconnect all network cables (or disable switch port) from the old VSX cluster gateway.
- Connect all network cables (or enable switch port ) to the new VSX cluster gateway.
6) Take the second VSX gateway to VSX cluster.
7) Distribute the VS systems on the new VSX cluster.
➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE