cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Predrag_Radojci
Explorer

Unable to schedule Check Point exam at test center

Hi all,

Here is a short explanation of my situation.

- my CCSE R77 certificate expired a few months ago

- I am trying to schedule an exam with test center but they are getting an error message that Registration Policy is Violated. In error message, it says that I need to have Check Point User Center account. which have for over two years now and all my certificates are correctly displayed with the same CP ID and email and everything.

Information from my pearsonvue account and Check Point User Center account also match. 

What do I need to do so I can schedule checkpoint exams?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

That might happen if Pearson VEU has connectivity to UC lost intermittently. We have had some outage on UC this week, but now it is working, so please try again. If it does not work, you will have to call Peason VUE support so the would check what's going on

0 Kudos
Predrag_Radojci
Explorer

Hi Valeri,

I am not sure if this will be in my case as I am struggling with this for over 2 months now. But in any case will contact pearson vue to check on their end.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Yes, please contact Pearson Vue to get this resolved.

Regards,

Jason

Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

This is a simple fix.

During registration you filled out a 6 question survey about whether you took training at an ATC or not and at the end of the survey, there is a question that asks, if you have an email that matches the User Center.  You selected No, so it stops the registration.  Please select Yes and put in your email address on the next line.

Thanks,

Jason

0 Kudos
Predrag_Radojci
Explorer

Hi Jason,

how can I re-run this survey as it was a long time ago? I know my company paid the whole training for R77 at that time. After that, I registered exams on my own over pearson vue without a problem. Now my company has paid for the exam over the test center and they have an issue booking my exam through their system.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)