Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Northy
Contributor

Re-certifying my CCSEq

I had held my CCSE R77.30 but it has since lapsed, im wondering if I would be able to take the R80 update exam (156-915.80)

Does anyone know if I'm able to do this or if I have to start again from CCSA due to the lapse? 

Also, I am trying to locate more information about the CCSE R80.20 exam but it seems the web page does not load whilst I'm at home or in the office. does anyone have the exam "blueprint" for the topics that are covered? I know it is not the whole list and I should prepare for as much as possible. 

Thanks for any and all assistance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mdjmcnally
Advisor

I took the CCSE R80 Update Exam after my CCSE R77 had expired without issue.

Expired in August and did the update Exam in September.

As long as you have a CCSE lapsed or not then you should be able to do the Update Exam.

The Exam Details page doesn't display properly for me either, wander if an actual issue on the website as doesn't appear to be related to you or your machine.

Unfortunately I don't have an offline copy of the exam details.

Northy
Contributor

Thanks @mdjmcnally 

How did you find the exam? Fair?

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

You can attend the CCSE Update exam if your previously had a CCSE certificate. It doesn't matter if its expired or not.

Just check out our Check Point Certification Pyramid. You'll also find the CCSA, CCSE and CCSM overviews there as attachments.

Northy
Contributor

Thanks @Danny , I had looked at this post... Just never noticed the attachments XD

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events