Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c_arenz
Explorer
Jump to solution

Question regarding the usage of aquired certification

Hello everyone,

i've just passed the CCSA exam an hour ago and have already recieved the badge :). However I do have a question in regards to at which point in time I am actualy allowed to use the badge and certification title? Am I inteteled to use these right from the moment that I successfully finished the exam or do I need to wait to recive the actual certification document?

Thanks for taking your time and efforts, and have a wonderful weekend.

Best regards

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Congrats Christian.

We are working with Pearson Vue and Credly/Acclaim to get the certifications and badge issuing in a more timely fashion.  Currently the badges are coming much quicker than the certifications.  😁

If you have passed an exam and received a badge, it is valid regardless if the certification is showing in the User Center.  You may share the badge and if you are questioned, you may present the Score Report from your exam as proof of certification.  The certification data still needs to be sent to Check Point to show in the User Center and this may take 5-7 business days.  If you want the certification to show in User Center sooner, you may contact Account Services and give them a copy of the Score Report and they can validate it and issue the certification.

Regards,

Tug

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Congrats Christian.

We are working with Pearson Vue and Credly/Acclaim to get the certifications and badge issuing in a more timely fashion.  Currently the badges are coming much quicker than the certifications.  😁

If you have passed an exam and received a badge, it is valid regardless if the certification is showing in the User Center.  You may share the badge and if you are questioned, you may present the Score Report from your exam as proof of certification.  The certification data still needs to be sent to Check Point to show in the User Center and this may take 5-7 business days.  If you want the certification to show in User Center sooner, you may contact Account Services and give them a copy of the Score Report and they can validate it and issue the certification.

Regards,

Tug

c_arenz
Explorer

Hello Tug,

thank you very much for your reply and clarifying the post exam process 🙂 I'll happily wait for the regular scheduled results publication on the User Center.

Thanks for your time and effort and have a nice day.

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events