Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

No Certification after taking CCSA and CCSE exams

I have passed CCSA and CCSE exams, but until now the is no certificates in My Certification, it only state "According to our records, no certification information was found for ansouri.moreta@ncs.com.sg". Emailed to support@checkpoint.com, certifications@checkpoint.com and accountservices@checkpoint.com, no reply from any of them. Quite disappointed. 

0 Kudos
12 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Did you use the same email address when taking the exams?

If not, then that would explain it.

When you contact Account Services, you should get a ticket, similar to calling the TAC.

I don't see a ticket in your UserCenter account for this.

The correct way to contact them here is: Contact Support | Check Point Software 

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

I used the same email when taking the exams, is there anything that you can check? I really need the certificate for my work.

I did email them all, just got a reply from Toni Ponder(Training Programs) that email reply will be delay due to meetings. I have attached my results and accounts screenshots of Checkpoint and Pearson Vue, can I forward it to you so that you can help.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

When did you pass the exams? Which dates?

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

CCSA 16 March 2017 and CCSE 29 August 2018.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Okay, that sounds abnormal. Please open support call for this with Check Point Account Services and ALSO with Pearson VUE

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

How to open support call with Check Point Account Services? I've log in to Contact Account Services and it direct me to email link accountservices@checkpoint.com, after I email there are no response.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Same process as the regular support, but you need to chose "non-technical issue option"

But firstly, could you please validate with Pearson VUE they have passed info to Check Point? 

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Ansour
Contributor

I have just chat with Pearson Vue Chat Online and they state that Pearson Vue is only involved with administration and delivery of these exams, and I should contact Checkpoint for the certificates.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Correct, they do not provide the certificates. However, delivery here is in question. If the email address is correct on both sides and the user center account exists, certificates are being granted automatically, except for the cases when some red flag indicators were triggered during the exam answers. 

But since the process includes two parties, Check Point on the receiving end, and Pearson VUE sending the results, it worth checking the whole chain from the start. 

I have already pinged Jason Tugwell, Check Point certification manager, in this thread. I hope he will have better answers for you.

Thank you for your patience. 

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Jason Tugwell‌, could you please check on your end?

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Muhammad Ansouri Bin Moreta

First, please understand that these issues will be addressed during normal business hours, not on the weekend.

The issue with your certifications not showing are related to the question found in our FAQ document:

Q: Why is my certification information not listed in my User Center account?

A:   Your certification information could not be listed in your User Center account for one of the following reasons:

•       We tried to activate your benefits but there was no User Center account with the email address we have on file for you. Please check to ensure that the e-mail account you provided VUE for registration matches the e-mail account you used to set up your User Center account.

Your Pearson Vue account is using a gmail address and you did not have a User Center account for this email on 16 March 2017 or 29 August 2018. 

I can resolve this today.  I will add the certificates to both UC accounts that now you have.

For future certificates to be correctly attached to your account, please have the email address at Pearson Vue changed.

Regards,

Jason

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events