Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hianilz
Explorer

Looking for Checkpoint R81.20 study material to get CCSA

Mates, I am new to this community. Looking for help on CCSA study material for certification. 

I would like to start my career in Checkpoint as I have some working in past, now I would like to study CCSA and attempt the certification for the same.

I have been looking for CCSA R81.20 books for the same, but I could not able to find any ware - surprised, I know you are all experts in Checkpoint and must be knowing to gain knowledge on Checkpoint (CCSA as basic) - hope someone should helping me on this. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

If you mean the official CCSA R81.20 textbook, it is not free. However, if you look for less expensive resources,

you can start with Check Point for Beginners materials on this site, and also some other books, for example, this one.

0 Kudos
hianilz
Explorer

Hey, thanks for your quick reply. I know it’s not free- may do we have any site like Amazon or Cisco press to buy the book ?

or do we need to order from checkpoint ? If so can you please guide me

thanks a lot for beginners guide I will go through that 

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

The official study guide is an e-book with DRM protection, hence it is impossible to buy it from any third party. You can reach out to your local Check Point office for assistance.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events