cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manishgbhanusha
Explorer

CCSA CERTIFICATE NOT VISIBLE

Hi Team,

I have given CCSA exam before last week but till now, I haven't received certificate. Also, In my Checkpoint Account, it shows that "According to our records, no certification information was found for manishgbhanushali@gmail.com. Please, let me know what should I do? I want to give CCSE exam based on this. I have appeared exam through Pearson Vue. I also have passing score and copy of this score.

@Jason_Tugwell 

Thanks & Regards,

Manish Bhanushali

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

I recall there was a note it might take 3 weeks to process.
<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
daniel1820815
Contributor

Hey Manish, is your CCSA certificate now visible? I did pass the exam last week and was asking me how long it will take until it is visible on my Checkpoint Account.
0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

If it's not visible after 3-weeks you'll find details of the email contact in the various threads here of whom to contact to address.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
daniel1820815
Contributor

Thanks Chris. I will be patient. 🙂
0 Kudos
KubenLockdown
Explorer

Hi. I passed my exam with PearsonVUE on 1 May. So how long does it take to show up on your Checkpoint profile and when can you download the digital certificate?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

3 to 4 weeks, just be patient.

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Generally it will be there within 5-7 business days.

If you need it sooner, you may present your Score report to Account Services and they can verify and issue the certificate.

Regards,

Tug

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events