Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ilmo_Anttonen
Collaborator

Best path from CCSA R77 to CCSE R80?

I took the CCSA R77 in december last year and now I wanted to take the CCSE R80 course followed by the exam. Unfortunately that turned out to be a no-go. Sadly there is no CCSA update test for R80.

My options seem to be to take the:

CCSA R80 --> CCSE R80 (Two courses + 2 exams)

OR

CCSE R77 --> CCSE R80 update (1 course + 2 exams, right?)

I selfstudied the CCSA R77, but after taking the test and passing with 1% margin I felt there was a bit of luck involved.  That said, I belive I'd need to take a CCSA R80 course to be sure to pass. But, then my employer would probably not want to cash up for the CCSE R80 course immediately after. That leaves me with taking the CCSE R77 course and test + update test. I couldn't find proper info on the CCSE update test so I don't have a clue what's in store on this path. I was hoping to reach CCSE R80 before CPX :E

Which path would the community recommend?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pablo_Barriga
Advisor

Hello I took the two courses because R80 there is a lot of new stuff, I couldn't find anything about the update exam or contents, I'm taking the R80 156-215.80 – CCSA this month , next  year looking forward to take the  156-315.80 – CCSE

0 Kudos
Ilmo_Anttonen
Collaborator

Thanks for you input. With minimail info on the R80 update I believe I will have to walk down the same path. Lately I've only been working with R80 systems so I'm familiar with the new way of doing things already. Don't feel very tempted learning to do things the R77 way in depth now that my clients have moved on..

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events