Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvm
Participant

Anti Virus Update Status Gaia

5400 gateway currently running on R81 but same issue showed in R80.30 and R80.40 is not showing Anti virus updates in Gaia Overview page.
Both counters are 0 and stay 0.
If I check my management, everything seems up to date, but why is  the gateway itself not showing the same behavior in Gaia ?

It's a HA cluster, both members show the same behavior .. anyone who can explain this / how to fix this.

Found one similar question on the community but never got updated with a solution .. hope you can help.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Omri_Raizman
Employee
Employee

Hi 

I can see that the issue also occur in our lab, we will investigate it internally with the relevant R&D team to understand the cause and fix it.

in the meantime, the following can be used in order to get AntiVirus/AntiBot update status from Gateway CLI : 

[Expert@GW:0]# cpstat antimalware -f update_status

AB Update status: up-to-date
AB Update description: Gateway is up to date. Database version: 2101171347. Package date: Sun Jan 17 10:00:00 2021
AB Next update description: The next update will be run as scheduled.
AB DB version: 2101171347
AV Update status: new
AV Update description: Gateway was updated with database version: 2101200836. Package date: Tue Jan 19 10:00:00 2021
AV Next update description: The next update will be run as scheduled.
AV DB version: 2101200836

mvm
Participant

Thanks I will be awaiting your findings, as this at a customer I work one day a week I will do an update in regard to your CLI suggestion next week 

0 Kudos
mvm
Participant

Tried to enable and disable the anti virus  still nothing on the Gaia portal.
Check my screenshot CLI shows all is ok .. but Gaia is still showing 0's  did you have any luck ?2021-01-26_15h23_07.png

0 Kudos
mvm
Participant

@Omri_Raizman  
Any update yet ?
We still see this issue 

0 Kudos
Omri_Raizman
Employee
Employee

HI 

unfortunately I don't have any news regrading the issue, please note that this issue is cosmetic and does not affect blade's enforcement.

0 Kudos
mvm
Participant

Hi,

Well I understand that is interesting and forgive me for being blunt, my customer is asking WHY the ***** this cosmetic feature is visible if it simply gives false informormation.
Either build it in and make it work, or remove it.
This is simply only creating confusion / false info.

Again .. pov of the customer that I have to agree with. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events