Share your Cyber Security insights on our virtual stage at #CPX 360 2023
We are excited to announce CPX 360 2023, the industry's premier cyber security summit and expo. This year the event will be a hybrid in-person/virtual event on:
- APAC: 2-3 February 2023
- Americas: 9-10 February 2023
- EMEA: 15-16 March 2023
Our event is a global gathering of decision makers, visionaries, influencers and disruptors from over 110 countries. The CPX 360 2023 conference and expo will be our biggest and best event of the year.
We’re looking for speakers who will teach, share and inspire Check Point customers and partners to use the innovations, strategies, tools, and techniques needed to prevent cyber threats! How are you leveraging the power of Check Point Infinity Architecture to protect your organization? How did you enable your organization secure remote access in the new normal? What are some of the technical tips and tricks you can recommend? Submit your ideas to CPX 360 !
Recommended topic areas include real use cases in:
- Cutting edge cyber security innovations
- Secure remote access in the new normal
- Cloud Security
- IoT security
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Perimeter and Data Center Security
- Mobile security
- Advanced Threat Prevention
- R81.X use cases
- Security Automation
Remember to include practical advice, key success factors, proven examples, an in-depth explanation of the challenges you’ve overcome and lessons learned on topics related to securing your datacenter, your cloud environments, your mobile and endpoints.
- Submissions deadline is 10 January 2022
- Decision and notification to speaker shortly thereafter
Submit your abstract to email@example.com
Items to Include in Submission
All submissions must include the following information:
- Presenter’s name
- Presenter’s organization, job title and biography
- Presentation title
- Short abstract – maximum 100 words
- Length – ideally 20-30 minutes for the CheckMates track
- If applicable, please also include any links to previous presentations, slide decks, or papers
- Please include an estimate of how ‘technical’ your presentation will be. The following rating will be used:
- T1 = Very little technical knowledge required
- T2 = Some technical knowledge is assumed
- T3 = Largely technical and/or detailed content aimed at technicians
- Presentations must be written in English
- Presentations should present original work, which ideally has not been previously published
- Presentations will be selected based on their originality, significance, correctness and clarity of presentation
It is important for presentations to avoid vendor/partner/sponsor specific product pitches/sales pitches’. If presentation proposals are considered to contain such material (product pitches/sales) they will more than likely be rejected early in the review process. Further, vendors are reminded that there is no linkage between conference sponsorship and the opportunity to present at the conference.
Proposals with real use cases from customers will be given priority in the selection criteria.