Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CheckMates at CPX360 Las Vegas

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
7 0 1,467

CheckMates was out in full force at CPX360 Las Vegas!

Many folks visited our booth:

And, of course, I was there:

Moti Sagey‌ was also there presenting to our employees and partners:

CheckMates proper even made it to a general session, as did this guy FlatMoti:

That was a backstage shot, but FlatMoti even got on the general stage, thanks to Neatsun ZivSmiley Happy

We also had breakout tracks that we streamed live (schedule below)

Wednesday, 7 February 2018 in the Delfino Ballroom

• 13:30 - 14:30
    • Best of CheckMates: My Top Check Point CLI Commands - Tim Hall
    • An Infinity Case Study: The Mississippi Secretary of State Experience - Russell Walker - Chief Technology Officer Mississippi Secretary of State 
    • Securing the Education Sector - Terry Hect - AT&T
  • 15:00 - 14:00
    • Deploying Check Point SandBlast Agent from Proof of Concept to Production - Joe Sullivan - Information Security Professional RCB Bank
    • Enterprise Security in the Cloud – The Benefits of Infrastructure as Code - DJ Schleen, Michael Trofi - 1US Holocaust Memorial Museum 

Thursday, 8 February 2018 in the Delfino Ballroom

• 13:30 - 14:30
    • Cyber Race: Hacking The Giants - Oded Vanunu, Head of Products Vulnerability Research Check Point 
    • Security Infrastructure as Code - Kellman Meghu - Global Security Manager, Sycomp
  • 15:00-16:00
    • Artificial Intelligence in Managed Incident Response - Ramandeep Singh- CEO, QOS Technology 
    • Building your very own Check Point “playground" - Eric Anderson - Chief Technology Officer Netanium 
    • More Security is Less Security Or How HTTPS Blinds Security Architectures - Eric Crutchlow Security Engineer Check Point

Here's my makeshift streaming rig:

And let's not forget the biggest announcement: https://community.checkpoint.com/community/about-checkmates/blog/2018/02/11/announcing-checkmates-pr...

While not CheckMates related, strictly speaking, I couldn't resist sharing that Check Point ads will be showing up in airports near you soon!

It was fun, Las Vegas!

Next up for the CheckMates team: Bangkok!