Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrating the Best of the Best on CheckMates and The CheckMates Challenge for 2019

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
10 10 28.8K

It's that time of the year where we say cheers to you, the CheckMates Community!
While @_Val_ and I were in Tel Aviv, we recorded a fun little video with @Moti to kick things off - watch it below!

Similar to our Birthday Celebration last year, we're going to have you nominate and vote on "the best of the best" on CheckMates for the year, but we have a few additional activities this year where you can win prizes, including a trip to Tel Aviv to meet with R&D and enjoy a taste of what Israel has to offer!

The Best of CheckMates

We invite you to vote for your favorite highlights on CheckMates over the past year! Among the categories we have “CheckMates Post of the year”, “Member of the Year”, "Rising star of the Year” and more!

Vote for your favorites and enter a raffle to WIN an Apple Watch!

We also invite you to share your Idea of the Year

How-To Videos

Know how to do something with a Check Point product or service?
Record a short video showing how to do it and submit to our How-To Video contest!
One lucky winner will get a trip to Tel Aviv. Other prizes include a new iPhone and an Apple Watch.

New Mascot

@Moti insisted we come up with a replacement for #FlatMoti, who makes regular appearances at CheckMates events.
So, let's ask the community: what do you think would make a good mascot?
Submit your idea to our New Mascot Contest!

We Are CheckMates!

We're looking to spread CheckMates across the globe and we need your help!
Follow us on LinkedIn, download the CheckMates Challenge logo to your device or even print it out. Take it to a unique place, snap a snazzy photo of it or take a selfie with it—no Photoshop jobs! Share your photo on LinkedIn, tagging Check Point CheckMates and using the hashtag #CheckMatesChallenge before 12th August 2019. An Apple Watch Series 4 will be rewarded to the most creative picture, in the coolest place! May the best pic win!

10 Comments
Moti
Admin
Admin

I'm very aware of myself 😉

srsly now, it's so exciting !!! good luck to all CheckMaters see you the winners in Tel Aviv mother-ship  soon 😀

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion
Great challenge!
nsamsin
Participant
hahaha!!! ;D
Katya
Employee
Employee

This is my favourite!

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Niran, videos getting better and better. Great job!

BigCountry
Explorer

Great video and challenge! Recent CCSE R80 so would really like to go to the mother-ship! 

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Very great video and challenge!

I think it's good to be able to laugh in working life. Keep up the good work.

Regards

Heiko

Kevin_Orrison
Collaborator

Any word on the winners?

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We'll post information shortly.

Muhammad_Patel
Contributor