cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Sentinela
Contributor
Jump to solution

Logs&Events - Smart-1 Cloud

Could someone help me better understand this feature. It doesn't work properly for me, it stays gross and doesn't show the logs. Should I do some kind of specific activation or should it work without any configuration? I didn't find any documentation that talks about it that way, just saying its functionality. My intention is just to export logs to a CSV.

Sometimes this error/alert is shown: 

Captura de tela 2022-05-20 085343.png

Captura de tela 2022-05-20 084425.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe its jut portal issue, though works for me fine. Is there another account you can try? Can you attempt another browser to see if issue is the same? Sorry, I take that back. Tried again and its just spinning, so could be portal problem, for sure.

Andy

View solution in original post

6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Maybe its jut portal issue, though works for me fine. Is there another account you can try? Can you attempt another browser to see if issue is the same? Sorry, I take that back. Tried again and its just spinning, so could be portal problem, for sure.

Andy

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Also @Pedro_Sentinela , it could be specific tenant portal, as I tried one customer and worked fine, but not the other.

Pedro_Sentinela
Contributor

It started a good day here in Brazil. how are things there? I tested it in 4 different browsers and the log&events still didn't work on smart-1. how is there for you?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I tried again and for tenant that has cloud instance in USA, works fine, but for one thats located in Europe, no luck.

Pedro_Sentinela
Contributor

what a pity. the renter must be in the US too, I believe because it's from south america, but it still doesn't work. ok, thanks for the help anyway. have a great day.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just tried and same thing. 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events