Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeBingKang
Advisor

"Installation failed. Reason: no policy to install" on FULL HA environment after upgrade

Hi all,

Recently, I faced an issue whereby there is a database installation failure after we upgraded from R77.30 to R80.40.

We upgrade both cluster member by using CPUSE upgrade and able to upgrade successfully as usual.

However, this error come out when we do install database for all firewall object (cluster object, and 2 firewall objects)

img.png

this error only happened on firewall objects, and it show success on cluster object.

With that, appreciate if you guys can give some idea on this issue.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please verify that after the upgrade, you changed the version for your cluster object and two GW objects.

0 Kudos
LeeBingKang
Advisor

Hi @_Val_ ,

Thanks for your quick response on my post.

Yes, I changed the version of Cluster Object and it automatically changed for those 2-firewall objects. However, the issue still persist.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I see. in the post, you are saying the error appears when you are installing a database. What about a policy push? Same error?

0 Kudos
LeeBingKang
Advisor

In terms of Policy installation, its working fine.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Looks like a cosmetic issue then. Please open a TAC case via https://help.checkpoint.com to clean it up

0 Kudos
LeeBingKang
Advisor

Okay. Thanks for your advise and I will consider about it. Will try to update at here if any.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events