Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alias
Contributor
Jump to solution

"Full config" Report

Hi Mates,

I have a problem I was unable to find the answer to. Please point me in the right direction if I missed sth obvious here.

For context, I am working for a financial institution and we have a bunch of ongoing compliance and revision topics for which we need to report things.

The newest requirement ist a quarterly "full config" report in which all the firewallrules are documented. Leaving the actual usefulness or uselessness of such a report aside, has anybody had to build sth like that? If yes hoe did you do it?

Best I could find so far ist to export the rules as a cvs and format it in a somehow readable format.

Kind Regards

D

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Look into the compliance blade, there are multiple reports there, including "best practices". Not 100% of what you are looking for, but a good start. You can also export rulebases as html files, with additional tools, if you need.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Look into the compliance blade, there are multiple reports there, including "best practices". Not 100% of what you are looking for, but a good start. You can also export rulebases as html files, with additional tools, if you need.

0 Kudos
Alias
Contributor

Hey Val,

From the GUI I can only export the csv, you are refering to sk120342 I assume? I am going to check this and see if the compliance blade can help me out

Thanks for the tip

0 Kudos
Alias
Contributor

The export as described in sk120342 will do the job. It gives all the necessary informations and I should be able to automate it

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Correct, that's the one

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events